The Academies’ Career & Leadership Coach Program with Neuroscience Foundation Program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP).
The program offers a:
- Focus on ICF’s 11 Core Competencies
- Foundation in neuroscience with practical, brain-friendly applications
- Fresh thought leadership on leadership and career management
Upon successful completion of all program requirements, coaches are awarded a certificate of achievement from The Academies. Both our Career Coach Track and Leadership Coach Track qualify students to apply for the:
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential, or
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential
(depending on the number of client-coaching hours completed during the program).
For entrepreneurs, external coaches, or university/MBA career coaches:
- The Career Coach Track is comprised of several classes including the Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), Certified Job Search Strategist (CJSS), Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (CBBSC), Advanced Coaching Class, 10 sessions of Mentor coaching, serious revenue audios, and a final review.
For executive coaches, HR/OD/TD professionals, and leaders in organizations:
- The Leadership Coach Track includes the Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), Certified Executive and Leadership Development Coach (CELDC), Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (CBBSC), Advanced Coaching Class, Mentor coaching, brain-based bootcamp audios, and a final review.
All classes are offered in a distance learning format. All teleseminars are conducted on the highest-quality fiber-optic telephone bridge lines. Some classes also include a visual webinar component in addition to the teleseminar format.
Password-Protected Student Portal
The student portal provides access to modules, forums, recordings, featured resources, and class announcements.
Pricing and Registration
For more information and pricing/registration details, please contact Rachel Grima at email@example.com