Occasionally, The Academies will host Preview Calls for the many certification and training opportunities provided here. Check back often to see when the next preview call will take place. If you’re interested in listening to the audio from a past preview call, just email email@example.com and let her know which program you’re interested in!
Upcoming Featured Calls:
Recent Preview Calls:
February 18, 2014 (Tues)
6 pm- 7 pm ET
Join me for a SNEAK PEEK of our newly revised Certified Tough Transitions Career Coach program! On our FREE CALL next week, Elisabeth Sanders-Park and I will be sharing three tactics your executive management and professional candidates need to know to tackle a touch transition:
- Job Ready vs. Job-Search Ready: In a tough transition, job seekers need to be more than “job ready” . . . they must also be “job-search ready.” There’s a big difference! We’ve identified ten items that, when present, will virtually guarantee your “tough transition” job seeker will be successful.
- Tough Transitions Aren’t Just Tough on the Job Seeker: Tough transitions can also be challenging for the networking contacts the job seeker will be relying on as part of his/her network. We’ll discuss how job seekers can help their networking contacts to suspend disbelief and look past gaps in qualifications, preconceived notions, prior negative experiences, or potential negative consequences to the networking contact’s reputation for helping or endorsing the job seeker.
- Think Like an Employer: Sounds simple, but common sense isn’t always common, especially because job seekers are under stress during job search, which can cause them to think less clearly and less strategically than they normally would. We’ll share tips to help keep your job search clients remembering what’s most important to their prospective employers.
February 7, 2014 (Fri)
Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (CBBSC) Preview Call
Join Susan Whitcomb for a FREE content-rich preview call Fri., February 7th about the NEW Certified Brain-Based Success Coach.Simple Brain-Based Strategies to Stay Focused, Positive & Persevering, where you’ll learn about:
- Mindset goals – how and why to set them, and how they’re just as important as “traditional” goals like losing weight, making more money, or landing a job
- Cognitive illusions – are brains are not the final authority on reality!
- Sustainability – how to quickly get back to a strength mindset
- Negative pessimism – how lowering one’s sites actually lowers success
- And more!
March 27, 2012 (Tues)
Certified Tough Transitions Career Coach (CTTCC) Preview Call
Join Elisabeth Sanders-Park and Susan Whitcomb for a FREE content-rich preview call Tues., March 27th about the NEW Certified Tough Transitions Career Coach.The NEW Certified Tough Transitions Career Coach program will
- Equip you with “5 Steps” guaranteed to get job seekers motivated, moving & making headway faster
- Balance the internal/external “Mindset & Mechanics” of tough transitions
- Go deep into 12 challenging job seeker scenarios
- Work-to-Work transitions: unrelated experience, declining industries, business ownership, military, over/under educated, int’l work
- Life-to-Work transitions: gaps in employment, family circumstances, financial, recovery, emotional, legal issues.
Missed the call? Listen to the audio archive
March 1, 2012 (Thurs)
Certified Job Search Strategist (CJSS) Preview Call
SUSAN WHITCOMB and BEVERLY HARVEY will be hosting a Content-Rich Preview Call for The Academies’ upcoming CJSS program! During that call, they are going to be sharing about our sophisticated and systematic program that goes DEEP into the best job search practices.
February 2, 2012 (Thurs)
Get Clear, Get FOUND, Get Hired! (G3) Preview Call
SUSAN WHITCOMB and DEB DIB will be hosting a Content-Rich Preview Call for The Academies’ upcoming G3 coach program – Get Clear, Get FOUND, Get Hired! During that call, they are going to be sharing about concepts and techniques that are guaranteed to win you raving clients (read: more clients, more referrals, more dollars to fund your mission!)
CBBSC Preview Call
Friday, February 7, 2014
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern/New York
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Central
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Mountain
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific/California
(Yes, the call will be recorded, but you must register to receive the link)