Invite to “Write Tight & Wring Value” in Resumes, LinkedIn Profiles & More
I’ve created a series of short video tips that cover:
- Why Your Resumes Should Score an “F”!
- A Creative Strategy to Make the Most of the 6-Second Resume Review Rule
- How to Camouflage Dates on a Resume without Omitting Them
- Use a Job Stats Snapshot to Improve Readability & Impress Readers
- Eye-Tracking Technology Reveals -> Get Organized or Get Overlooked!
They are available for those who register for our upcoming preview call about The Academies’ upcoming G3 coach program – Get Clear, Get FOUND, Get Hired! During that call, we’re going to be sharing about concepts and techniques that are guaranteed to win you raving clients (read: more clients, more referrals, more dollars to fund your mission!)
Specifically, we’ll be talking about…
- “Why-Buy-ROI” and how it is the linchpin in all your career-communications (career-comm)
- The “Smart-Step System” for sifting, sorting, and synthesizing lots of client information FAST
- The 7 essential elements of the Macro-Message Dashboard
- 5-Point Power Notes (yes, they’re replacing long-and-yawn cover letters)
- And more!
If you’re curious about the newest in career-comm strategies or serious about being at the top of your game as a career professional, we’d love to have you with us. Just fill out the boxes on this page and you’ll be registered. Plus, you’ll receive a series of short videos that will give you actionable tips you can implement today to help your clients Get Clear, Get FOUND, and Get Hired!
We look forward to being with you soon!
Susan Whitcomb and Deb Dib
The G3 Preview Call
…will be on Monday, March 4, 2013 and will be held:
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Eastern/New York
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm Central
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Mountain
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Pacific/California