For experienced coaches only!
- The more confident you are in your coaching,
- The more valuable you’ll be to your clients.
Impact drives income!
We’ve heard from many of our Certified Career Management Coach grads that you’re hungry for advanced coach training. And, considering I am continually investing in coach training myself, I know how valuable it is!
The Academies’ Advanced Coaching Courses
Two six-week sessions that focus on:
- Deepening skill levels around the ICF core competencies
- Applying those skills to challenging client scenarios
- Receiving feedback (encouraging & constructive) for your continuing mastery
Attend one or both of the 6-week sessions:
- The 1st six-week session focuses on Communications (ICF core competencies #1-6)
- The 2nd six-week session focuses on Learning & Results (ICF core competencies #7-11)
- Class Size: Class is limited to a maximum of 12, so register early!
- Prior to Each Class: There will be approximately 2-3 pages of pre-reading each week, reviewing an ICF competency and reading Susan’s Competencies in Action PLUS Tips & Traps for each.
- During Class: You will participate in live coaching during the class, coaching a colleague role playing on a challenging career-related topic. (Buddy coaching is not required, although you are welcome to pair up with a colleague outside of class should you wish.)
- In Between Class: You will implement learning each week when working with your individual clients.
- At Conclusion of Class: There will be a short learning review of the competencies at the conclusion of the course.
- Prerequisites: You need to have a current credential of CCMC, CELDC, ACC, PCC, and/or MCC to register for the class.
This 18-hour program of Core Competency Training is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a part of our Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP), Cluster Or Individual Training.
Ready to Register CLICK HERE!
“It’s great that the Advanced Coaching Courses are broken down into two courses, which makes them even more affordable. I think Susan is a genius at sharing information on core competencies. I’ve never seen anyone do a better job at talking about competencies than she does!” ~ Dawn