A completely different approach to job search!
There are dozens of books and blogs on how to conduct an effective job search. Many contain some great strategies. So, if reading a book was all it takes to land a job, why are there so many job seekers who:
- Aren’t getting traction or can’t build momentum
- Feel nervous, afraid, or discouraged
- Put all their eggs in one basket—the “black hole” of submitting resumes to websites
ICF Approval: This 30-hour program of Core Competency Training is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a part of our Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP), Cluster Or Individual Training.
For a Free Information Packet, contact Rachel Grima!
At The Academies, we talk about the M&Ms—the “Mindset and Mechanics.” Many job seekers focus solely on the Mechanics—how to…
- get the right keywords into their resumes
- navigate employment websites
- find the perfect words for the interview
These “Mechanics” are a part of the puzzle, to be sure. But when used alone, “Mechanics” will NOT fuel the job search.
Mindset, on the other hand, will. Mindset includes:
- beliefs (empowering or limiting)
- emotions (confident or intimidated)
- focus (clear or scattered)
- responses (intentional and strategic or reactive and inefficient)
How do you help people stay empowered, confident, clear, intentional and strategic–even when times are uncertain, income is absent, and “no thank you’s” can feel like rejection?
Join us and learn how to support job seekers to add the “secret sauce” to fuel the job search!
Interested in more details about the program?
Contact Rachel Grima at Rachel@theacademies.com or 877.659.3769 x 2!