The Microblogging Career Strategist Program will reveal revolutionary social media strategies to shift your job-search clients from being “the hunter” to “the hunted.” It will position you as a cutting-edge career provider!! And it will add an important new revenue stream to your business!!!
What You Can Expect to Learn
Benefits for both you and your clients:
- Learn how Twitter is dramatically changing the ways that companies find and identify talent . . . and how jobseekers are landing jobs in an 8-to-1 jobseekers-to-jobs market.
- Overcome potential objections to Twitter (time, technology, confidentiality, etc.) and learn the secrets others have used to leverage Twitter to land offers!
- Leverage time on Twitter, with a time-table to get up-and-running, and then a routine to get in, get out, and get great exposure in the process.
- Master fundamentals if you’re new to Twitter—from building a presence to expanding your own community of colleagues and potential clients.
- Uncover Twitter tools to be the first to hear about job openings—customized to interest/location—delivered to mobile phones or in-boxes.
- Find and connect with previously inaccessible company insiders, recruiters, and other influential networking contacts.
- Understand the SEO power of Twitter for job seekers, including why the Library of Congress is now archiving tweets!
We “meet” from the comfort of home/office via Teleseminar/Webinar for 6 weeks. The group training will meet 6 weeks via phone, 75 mins, ONCE a week. Total class hours are 7.5 hours. The 6-week program allows you the time and framework to assimilate, practice and execute the new systems, strategies, and communication styles learned.
This course will be taught by co-authors of the top selling book, The Twitter Job Search Guide, Susan Whitcomb, PCC and Chandlee Bryan.
Tribune Media Services career columnist Joyce Lain Kennedy says,
“this is a book I wish I’d written
— the how-to chapters are that good!”
See our calendar or email Shelly Cantrell at Shelly@TheAcademies.com for upcoming dates and times.
No special computer technology is required, although it is highly recommended that you have a computer for downloading the course materials and receiving email. For your comfort, we recommend that you purchase a good quality telephone headset. You may want to use a telephone that is not dependent on a battery charge.
In addition to class-time hours, you will likely need to spend between one to two hours each week for reading pre-class material. Participants from other certification programs report spending additional time implementing new coaching and marketing concepts learned in class (e.g., revising their web site to include job search coaching services; writing value statements to articulate the return-on-investment that coaching clients receive; setting aside “think” time to envision the direction they’d like to take their business, etc.) – and we expect this will be the case for the Microblogging Career Strategist Program as well.
Does This Include Certification?
The Microblogging Career Strategist 6-week training results in the designation of “Microblogging Career Strategist” with a beautiful logo of the same name. It does not result in a certification. It does, however, count toward earning The Academies’ designation of “Certified Social Media Career Strategist.” Read more below.
Microblogging Career Strategist Investment:
To earn the Certified Social Media Career Strategist, you can complete The Academies’ three 6-week social media training programs:
- Online Professional Networking Strategist, or OPNS (which focuses on LinkedIn),
- Microblogging Career Strategist, or MCS (which focuses on Twitter), and
- Social Networking Career Strategist, or SNCS (which focuses on Facebook)
Again, each of the above individual three programs comes with its own logo (upon completion of the learning review for each program), so that you can call yourself, for example, a “Microblogging Career Strategist.”
So if you’re interested in earning the certification as a “Certified Social Media Career Strategist,” Register now and save more than $1000!
Certified Social Media Career Strategist (includes all 3 social media training programs listed above):
Email Shelly for more details: Shelly@TheAcademies.com