The Online Professional Networking Strategist Program focuses exclusively on LinkedIn keeping you current with the latest job search trends & technologies in the “social search.” It will position you as a cutting-edge career provider!! And it will add an important new revenue stream to your business!!! This class is quickly becoming a “favorite” among our students and alumni. It’s both brilliant and fun!
♦ Surveys show that employers are looking for talent on LinkedIn BEFORE they go to Facebook, Twitter, Job Boards, Search Engines, You Tube, and more!
♦ And, LinkedIn is the #1 tool recruiters use to publish jobs free, get referrals, research candidates, and direct-source candidates (JobVite Inc., 2010).
What You Can Expect to Learn
Benefits for both you and your clients:
- Avoid the three biggest mistakes job seekers make on LinkedIn.
- Learn what works—and doesn’t—in Profiles, Account Settings, Apps, Recommendations, Q&A, Job Pages, Company Pages, and more when it comes to job search. Leverage time on Twitter, with a time-table to get up-and-running, and then a routine to get in, get out, and get great exposure in the process.
- Guide your clients to create engaging keyword-rich ROI-radiant profiles.
- Use simple tips and tricks to take advantage of advanced search (too often overlooked)! Find and connect with previously inaccessible company insiders, recruiters, and other influential networking contacts.
- Mine LinkedIn connections and grow your job seekers’ networks.
- Find & maximize your clients’ presence on groups—where the hidden job market hangs out!
- Reach out the right way … without offending contacts (or future networking contacts)!
How To Receive Training:
Attend class (or review webinar archives each week if unable to make the live class), complete the Learning Review upon program completion, and maintain your certification by registering for and completing an every-other-year update class (cost of update class will be dependent on the extent of changes in LinkedIn).
We “meet” from the comfort of home/office via Teleseminar/Webinar for 6 weeks. The group training will meet 6 weeks via phone, 75 mins, ONCE a week on the appointed day of week. Total class hours are 7.5 hours. All sessions will be recorded and accessible for you after the call. This class is application-based … meaning you’ll learn skills and follow along with a webinar – a “watch, learn, practice, and apply” methodology … so that the skills can be directly taught to (& used with) job seekers / career professionals / etc. The 6-week program allows you the time and framework to assimilate, practice and execute the new strategies learned.
Join Jason Alba, the industry’s #1 expert on LinkedIn for job search and creator of the DVD LinkedIn for Job Seekers, author of the industry leading book, I’m On LinkedIn… Now What?? and creator of Jibber Jobber, and…
Your host Susan Whitcomb, best-selling author and founder/CEO of The Academies, Inc., the leader in career training and certifications…
to earn your designation as a Online Professional Networking Strategist
Class sessions are displayed via webinar.
In addition to class-time hours, you will likely spend time outside of class exploring LinkedIn, applying concepts to your own LinkedIn account, as well as consulting your career clients on how to leverage LinkedIn.
Does This Include Certification?
The Online Professional Networking Strategist 6-week training results in the designation of “Online Professional Networking Strategist” with a beautiful logo of the same name. It does not result in a certification. It does, however, count toward earning The Academies’ designation of “Certified Social Media Career Strategist.” Read more below.
Online Professional Networking Strategist Investment:
To earn the Certified Social Media Career Strategist, you can complete The Academies’ three 6-week social media training programs:
- Online Professional Networking Strategist, or OPNS (which focuses on LinkedIn),
- Microblogging Career Strategist, or MCS (which focuses on Twitter), and
- Social Networking Career Strategist, or SNCS (which focuses on Facebook)
Again, each of the above individual three programs comes with its own logo (upon completion of the learning review for each program), so that you can call yourself, for example, a “Online Professional Networking Strategist.”
So if you’re interested in earning the certification as a “Certified Social Media Career Strategist,” Register now and save more than $1000!
Certified Social Media Career Strategist (includes all 3 social media training programs listed above):
Email Shelly for more details: Shelly@TheAcademies.com