ABOUT ICF CEUs
Working towards your ACC or PCC?
We can help you get there!
The Academies’ Career & Leadership Coach Program with Neuroscience Foundation Program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP). For a total of 125 coach training hours.
Our 125 hour track offers a:
- Focus on ICF’s NEW 8 Core Competencies
- Foundation in neuroscience with practical, brain-friendly applications
- Fresh thought leadership on leadership and career management
For entrepreneurs, external coaches, or university/MBA career coaches:
- The Career Coach Track is comprised of several classes including the Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), Certified Brain-Friendly Job Search Coach (CBJSC), Academies Certified Strengths Coach (ACSC), Certified Executive and Leadership Development Coach Program (CELDC), Coaching Resistance Program, Mentor Coaching, and a Final Review.
For executive coaches, HR/OD/TD professionals, and leaders in organizations:
- The Leadership Coach Track includes the Certified Executive and Leadership Development Coach (CELDC), Certified Leadership Engagement & Impact Coach (CLEIC), Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), Academies Certified Strengths Coach (ACSC), Coaching Resistance Program, Mentor Coaching, and a Final Review.
All classes are offered in a distance learning format. All teleseminars are conducted on the highest-quality fiber-optic telephone bridge lines. Some classes also include a visual webinar component in addition to the teleseminar format.
Virtual Student Portal
The student portal provides access to modules, forums, recordings, featured resources, and class announcements.
Pricing and Registration
For more information and pricing/registration details, please contact Rebecca Potts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Rebecca: