For coaches with 30 hours of coach training
Only Thru August 15th
Become an effective, well-trained coach. Qualify to earn your PCC with our significant summer special and save $1K in the process.
Here’s how you can make it work:
- You’ve already completed a foundational coach-training program with us, which gives you 30 hours.
- Next, choose your next 30-hour program (we can talk you through which program makes the most sense for your interests).
- Take up until February 2020 to start this program. (You’re half-way done at this point!)
- Start your next program in the Fall of 2020. (Then you’re three-quarters done! And, if you’re wanting a faster schedule, we have options for that as well!)
- If you want a leisurely pace, take until 2022 to complete all your courses.
How the registration and payments work:
- Register with a $2,495 down payment.
- In three months, your second installment of $2,495 will be charged.
- In another three months, your final installment of $2,495 will be charged.
The total equals a $1,000 savings over an a la carte process.
When you complete our ACTP program – The Career & Leadership Track with Neuroscience Foundation – you’ll receive these additional benefits:
- Have a Guaranteed, Simple Roadmap: We take the guesswork out of figuring out the several somewhat-complex paths to qualifying for an ICF credential.
- Skip the Stress of an ICF Oral Evaluation: You read that right. You don’t have to submit an audio of your coaching to be evaluated by ICF, like you would in some of the paths to credentialing.
- Fast-Track your ICF Credential Application: Our ACTP program shaves off 10-14 weeks of waiting once you submit your application to ICF.
- Save Extra: Our ACTP program saves you $275 on your application fee with ICF.
- And, of course… be ready to become an ICF-accredited, PCC-level coach.
The Academies’ Career & Leadership Coach Program with Neuroscience Foundation Program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP). For a total of 125 coach training hours.
For entrepreneurs, external coaches, or university/MBA career coaches:
- The Career Coach Track is comprised of several classes including the Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), Certified Brain-Friendly Job Search Coach (CBJSC), Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (CBBSC), Advanced Coaching Class, 10 sessions of Mentor coaching, serious revenue audios, and a final review.
For executive coaches, HR/OD/TD professionals, and leaders in organizations:
- The Leadership Coach Track includes the Certified Executive and Leadership Development Coach (CELDC), Certified Capacity Growth Coach program (CCGC), Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC) OR Leadership Practicum, Advanced Coaching Classes, Mentor Coaching, Brain-Based Bootcamp Audios, and a Final Review.
Questions? Contact Rachel: