Earn Your PCC: Our Level 2 Program
We’re on a mission.
And so are you.
We’re all here to grow, to evolve, to expand, to be who we were meant to be.
Coaching, in our humble opinion, is the BEST way to make that happen.
So whether you want to start, continue, or finish your coach training – we invite you to become an effective, well-trained coach.
Qualify to earn your International Coaching Federation (ICF) ACC or PCC credential through our Level 2 program.
ICF Level 2 Accreditation
The Academies’ Career & Leadership Coach Program with Neuroscience Foundation Program is approved by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Level 2 Coaching Education Program, for a total of 125 coach training hours.
Benefits of an ICF Coaching Credential
- Add credibility to your coaching practice
- Develop and advance your ability to support change
- Deepen your confidence in navigating challenging client scenarios
- Take advantage of the growing trend in professional coaching that is now a $3B industry
- Meet the ICF credential prerequisites that many organizations seek for professional coaching positions
Advantages of our Level 2 Pathway
Have a Guaranteed, Simple Roadmap:
We take the guesswork out of figuring out the several paths to qualifying for an ICF credential.
Skip the Stress of an ICF Performance Evaluation
You don’t have to submit an audio of your coaching to be evaluated by ICF, like you would in the portfolio path to credentialing.
Fast-Track your ICF Credential Application
Our Level 2 program shaves off months of waiting once you submit your application to ICF.
Our Level 2 program saves you at least $200 on your application fee with ICF.
How It Works
The ICF’s PCC credential requires 125 hours of training and 10 hours of mentor coaching to qualify (plus your client coaching hours and additional requirements). You must enroll in your first course within 6 months from the purchasing date for the Level 2 package. We recommend no less than two courses per year, although it is possible to finish all four in one!
Roadmap to Your PCC
What the Academies Provides to You
- 125 training hours
- 10 hours of mentor coaching
- PCC Marker Assessment
(on your part) for the PCC
- Log 500 hours of client coaching
- Pass ICF Credentialing Exam
- No audio submission required
(on your part) for the ACC
- Log 100 hours of client coaching
- Pass ICF Credentialing Exam
- No audio submission required
Academies LEVEL 2 pathway
Earn the training and mentor coaching hours you need to qualify for the PCC (or ACC)!
Career Management Coach Course
Executive & Leadership Development Coach Course
Academies Strengths Coach Course
Leadership Engagement & Impact Coach Course
1 Audio Review
PCC Performance Evaluation
TOTAL: 125 hours
*This program also includes 17 hours of mentor coaching
All classes are offered in a distance learning format using the platform Zoom.
Virtual Student Portal
Pricing and Registration
|Six Payments||6 payments of $2,472.80 = $14,837 total|
|Ten Payments||10 Payments of $1,483.68 = $14,837 total|
If you are ready to register, please visit our registration page.
For more information and pricing/registration details, please contact Brittany Macdonald at email@example.com
Attendance: Attend 9 of the 10 live class sessions in each course
Virtual Classroom: At the conclusion of each course, participants will be required to finish online classroom tasks with a 90% completion rate or more. If 90% completion is not met, the coach will be issued a Certificate of Completion for the course in place of the credential.
Buddy Coaching and Homework: Your classroom tasks will include one hour of buddy coaching on the even weeks of class along with short daily tasks or coaching recordings each odd week for a total of approximately one hour of tasks per week.
Mentor Coaching: 14 hours of group and 3 individual mentor coaching sessions with an Academies PCC-Certified coach are included in the price of the program.
- You will complete 4 1.25 hour group mentor coaching sessions (5 hours total) with each of your foundational courses (CCMC and CELDC), and 2 1-hour group mentor caoching sessions with each of your advanced courses (CLEIC and ACSC).
- Group sessions are locked into a schedule at the beginning of each course and typically take place the 4 (or 2) weeks following live sessions at the same day of the week and starting time as your course.
- Missed sessions require an individual make up session for $350-$385 each.
Upon completion of the above requirements, coaches will receive a display certificate suitable for framing and rights to use the course logos.
All courses and programs are offered in English.
Policies and Procedures
Participants must enroll in their first course within 6 months from the purchasing date for the Level 2 package and begin all 4 courses within 18 months of the purchase date. Extensions will only be granted under extreme circumstances. If all courses are not completed within 2 years of the purchase date, participants will be required to purchase a new package at current pricing.
If you do not complete all of the certification requirements, you will not be eligible to receive the full certification. Instead, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion for the hours you completed in lieu of certification.
In order to receive your certificate at the conclusion of the program, your course payment must be paid in full.
Should you wish to transfer to a different cohort with a starting date within 12 months of the original starting date (subject to space availability) a $350 administrative fee applies and an additional charge equal to the difference in price if the course has increased in price.
If withdrawing at least 48 hours before class 1 of your first course:
- You will receive a full refund of the regular program price less a $350 administrative fee and any applicable discounts.
If withdrawing before class 2 of your first course:
- You will receive a 50% refund of the regular program price, less a $350 administrative fee and any applicable discounts.
- If you are on a payment plan, your payments will continue to be processed until 50% of the full price of the program plus a $350 administrative fee is paid.
If withdrawing after class 2 of your first course:
- No refund is available.
- If you are on a payment plan, all future scheduled payments will still be drawn.
Upon notifying us of withdrawal, we ask you to delete any course materials you may have downloaded.
To maintain an open and safe learning environment, The Academies reserves the right to not accept and/or dis-enroll a student from courses for any reason. In this case, no refunds will be issued.