The Academies’ 5th Annual Virtual Bootcamp
Join us for our 5th Annual Virtual Bootcamp on November 5-6-7! This year’s theme is “Brain Gain.” We’ll be applying neuroscience research to career/job-search coaching, putting scientific concepts into laymen’s terms, with the goal of coming away with very practical applications for breakthrough progress for your clients!
Read more about our Virtual Bootcamp [HERE]
Imagine how your life would be different if you could make a lucrative living doing what you love?
Whether you’re a seasoned career professional looking to maintain your thought leadership in the careers industry, a human resources/recruiting professional adding new career coaching tools to your repertoire, or someone just starting to explore career coaching certification because you know in your soul that you were destined to help people find their calling, you can trust The Academies for your career coach certification training. Since our start in 2001 (starting with Career Coach Academy, and now with Job Search Academy, Leadership Coach Academy, Christian Coach Academy, and Career Marketing Academy), career, leadership, and job-search strategists consistently top the list of the most respected and highest-paid professionals in their fields . . . many start out at $100-200 per hour, with others commanding fees of $400-500 and more per hour.
Who Is Susan Whitcomb and Why Should I Trust Her?
I’m Susan Whitcomb, founder and CEO of The Academies, Inc. For those who don’t yet know me, I:
- Bring 25 years of experience to the table as a careers professional,
- Have served more than 10,000 jobseeker/career clients over the years,
- Oversaw the training and certification of several hundred coaches and job search strategists over the past 10 years,
- Personally mentored nearly 100 career coaches,
- Taught more than 3,000 hours of career coach certification classes,
- Am an award-winning author of 7 career/job search books (including Resume Magic, Interview Magic, Job Search Magic, The Christian’s Career Journey, 30-Day Job Promotion, and The Twitter Job Search Guide),
- Been quoted widely in the media (New York Times, Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, and more),
- Keynoted careers conferences and led pre-conference programs,
- Earned the International Coach Federation’s respected PCC designation (Professional Certified Coach) and hold more than 10 other career- and coaching-related certifications
- Been dubbed the “Mother of Career Coaching” and the “Career Coach’s Coach” as an influential founder of this specialty area, and
- Built several multiple-six-figure businesses in the process. Made mistakes along the way, not too proud to admit it, and more than willing to share the “F.A.I.L.” (From All I Learn [author unknown]) humbly and generously!
What This Means for Your Success
If you’re like me, money’s not the #1 reason for choosing a profession. Yes, it’s important, but there are bigger motivators and bigger questions, like: Are you making the difference in this world that you were meant to make … Does your work bring you the freedom to live the life of your dreams? To thrive as a career professional, you need to be aware of some important truths. Sadly, I’ve seen some career entrepreneurs miss the mark, with hopes dashed in the process. I don’t want that to happen to you. And so I’ve written my latest special report, “6 Mistakes You Can Easily Avoid when Starting or Growing your Careers Business,” which you can download for FREE for a limited time. Fill in the information above & to the right and gain access to
- FREE Special Report, “100 Zinger Questions to Take You from Stuck to Unstoppable!”
- FREE subscription to my ezine, filled with tips, trends, tools, and truths that will transform your life, as well as your clients.
- FREE access to my award-winning strategies, tips, and tactics seen/heard on television, radio, and the web.
Just fill in your info and we’ll get you stepping out on the right foot, so you can make a lucrative living doing what you love! Blessings,
Susan Britton Whitcomb
P.S. If you’re looking to avoid the 6 mistakes and grow your career, I’ve assembled a team of career trainers who are, hands-down, some of the most respected authors, thought leaders, and industry rock-stars in the world–in alpha order, Jason Alba, Kim Avery, Chandlee Bryan, Deb Dib, Beverly Harvey, Fran LaMattina, Barbara Safani, Elisabeth Sanders-Park, Pat Schuler. Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from them in our suite of career certifications, including: