Earn Your ACC: Our Level 1 Program
We’re on a mission.
And so are you.
We’re all here to grow, to evolve, to expand, to be who we were meant to be.
Coaching, in our humble opinion, is the BEST way to make that happen.
So whether you want to start, continue, or finish your coach training – we invite you to become an effective, well-trained coach.
Qualify to earn your International Coaching Federation (ICF) ACC credential through our Level 1 program.
Why should you get an ICF coaching credential?
- Add credibility to your coaching practice
- Develop and advance your ability to support change
- Deepen your confidence in navigating challenging client scenarios
- Take advantage of the growing trend in professional coaching that is now a $3B industry
- Meet the ICF credential prerequisites that many organizations seek for professional coaching positions
ICF Level 1 Accreditation
The Academies’ Career & Leadership Coach Program with Neuroscience Foundation Program is approved by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as an Accredited Level 1 Coaching Education Program, for a total of 68 coach training hours.
Qualify for your ACC
The ICF ACC credential requires at least 60 hours of training and 10 hours of mentor coaching to qualify (plus your client coaching hours and the ICF Credentialing Exam). You must enroll in both programs within one year from the purchasing date for the ACC packages. With our ACC packages, you can choose any of the three tracks below:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can mix and match our courses to fit your coaching goals!
Coaching with a Neuroscience Focus
At The Academies, we love using a brain-friendly approach to coaching. We curate in-depth neuroscience research and translate it into simple techniques that can be applied to coaching. The result is meaningful and lasting change in you, as well as the people you coach, lead, work with, or do life with!
Roadmap to Your ACC
What the Academies Provides
- Two 33.5-hour courses for a total of 67 training hours
- 10 hours of mentor coaching
- Performance Evaluation
(on your part)
- Log 100 hours of client coaching
- Pass ICF Credentialing Exam
- No audio submission required
Still have ACSTH level training and need a Performance Evaluation?
We’ve been there. Let us take some of the stress off with our Audio Review and Performance Evaluation Add-On:
You’ve completed at least 60 hours of training at the ACSTH level with The Academies (after January 1st, 2020) and want to apply via the Level 1 Pathway. Contact email@example.com to register and we’ll review a recording of your coaching and take care of your performance evaluation.
A certified Academies’ evaluator will listen to your audio recording, give feedback, and then listen to an updated audio to determine that you meet the ACC evaluation criteria.
All classes are offered in a distance learning format using the platform Zoom.
Virtual Student Portal
The student portal, currently housed on MightyNetworks, provides access to modules, forums, class recordings, coaching demo recordings, featured resources, and class announcements.
Pricing and Registration
|Four Payments||4 payments of $1949.25 = $7,797 total|
|Six Payments||6 Payments of $1,324.50 = $7,947 total|
If you are ready to register, please visit our registration page.
For more information and pricing/registration details, please contact Brittany Macdonald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendance: Attend 9 of the 10 live class sessions in each course
Virtual Classroom: At the conclusion of each course, participants will be required to finish online classroom tasks with a 90% completion rate or more. If 90% completion is not met, the coach will be issued a Certificate of Completion for the course in place of the credential.
Buddy Coaching and Homework: Your classroom tasks will include one hour of buddy coaching on the even weeks of class along with short daily tasks or coaching recordings each odd week for a total of approximately one hour of tasks per week.
Mentor Coaching: 7 hours of group and 3 individual mentor coaching sessions with an Academies PCC-Certified coach are included in the price of the program.
- You will complete 4 1.25 hour group mentor coaching sessions (5 hours total) with your first course, and 2 1-hour group mentor coaching sessions with your second course.
- Group sessions are locked into a schedule at the beginning of each course and typically take place the 4 (or 2) weeks following live sessions at the same day and starting time as your course.
- Missed sessions require an individual make up session for $350-$385 each.
Upon completion of the above requirements, coaches will receive a display certificate suitable for framing and rights to use the course logos.
All courses and programs are offered in English.
Policies and Procedures
Participants must enroll in both courses within one year of the purchase date. Extensions will only be granted under extreme circumstances. If both courses are not completed within 15 months of the purchase date, participants will be required to purchase a new package at current pricing.
If you do not complete all of the certification requirements, you will not be eligible to receive the full certification. Instead, you will be issued a Certificate of Completion for the hours you completed in lieu of certification.
In order to receive your certificate at the conclusion of the program, your course payment must be paid in full.
Should you wish to transfer to a different cohort with a starting date within 12 months of the original starting date (subject to space availability) a $350 administrative fee applies and an additional charge equal to the difference in price if the course has increased in price.
If withdrawing at least 48 hours before class 1 of your first course:
- You will receive a full refund of the regular program price less a $350 administrative fee and any applicable discounts.
If withdrawing before class 2 of your first course:
- You will receive a 50% refund of the regular program price, less a $350 administrative fee and any applicable discounts.
- If you are on a payment plan, your payments will continue to be processed until 50% of the full price of the program plus a $350 administrative fee is paid.
If withdrawing after class 2 of your first course:
- No refund is available.
- If you are on a payment plan, all future scheduled payments will still be drawn.
Upon notifying us of withdrawal, we ask you to delete any course materials you may have downloaded.
To maintain an open and safe learning environment, The Academies reserves the right to not accept and/or dis-enroll a student from courses for any reason. In this case, no refunds will be issued.